Saturday, June 18, 2011

Do some people listen to underground rappers just to look cool?

Now if you live in places like chicago,new york etc. then ok what ever
you have a reason to listen to it,but in other places we dont get that
on the radio.the only way your gonna hear it is if your on
youtube.What's so bad about mainstream hiphop.I'm not a big fan of it
but cmon.I listen to alot of music.I hate lil wayne,but he is a great
rapper at times.The way people are acting today it's like crime to
listen to rappers you actually like.Why cant we just listen to rappers
with out someone tell us he can't rap just because he's from the
south?

In other words i hate indie wannabe's
@Ghostrunner (Tayki) Most of the time if your being hated on by fans
your from the south,but if i let my friends listen to a mos def song
they will get pissed of at me.
also anyone can add me on last fm if you want

http://www.last.fm/user/mrboutitx2

No comments:

Post a Comment